This Sunday is Earth Day, an annual event that this year is focussing on ‘providing the information and inspiration needed to fundamentally change human attitude and behaviour about plastics’, Earthday.org.
At Mum & You, we’re passionate about looking after tomorrow’s world for today’s generation. That’s why we’ve put together this list of the efforts M&Y makes to help keep the world that little bit greener.
- Our nappy packaging is made from renewable sugarcane. We’ve also reduced the amount we use by removing unnecessary parts of the packing.
- Our eco-nappies are made using a 100% biodegradable wood-pulp core. We also use less of this material than other brands, meaning we need to cut down fewer trees.
- We only use wood pulp from sustainable forestry and we are PEFC certified.
- M&Y baby wipes are 100% biodegradable. You can use as many as you like, knowing your environmental conscience will be as clean as your baby’s bum!
- For every new product we launch, we research ways to reduce the amount of plastic needed, and we are committed to working towards as many of our products being plastic-free as possible.
Another thing we’re really proud of is involving you in this process. Our team of mums consult with our customers regularly for feedback and your suggestions of how to improve what we do. We know that the people who use our products are our most valuable asset, that’s why we set up an email address dedicated to your ideas! Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org