Mum & You based in Chiswick West London is currently recruiting for talent to join their Digital Marketing team.
As a startup we’re currently experiencing rapid growth and are looking to bolster the team with an experienced digital marketing manager with the main focus on our email strategy and implementation.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and capable digital marketer who can easily showcase their previous successful projects experience. You’ll have a strong understanding of current digital marketing tools & strategies as well as the hands on experience to back this up.
It’s important to us that you really have a passion for digital marketing and so we’d love to hear from you if you have an active interest in your field, keeping up to date with the latest trends, events and ideas to promote knowledge sharing and development of the team.
What we’d love for you to help us with.
Managing the email strategy
- Develop and implement the Mum & You email marketing strategy
- Manage and write all email content and segmentation of email marketing sends
- Manage end-to-end email campaigns, including planning, coordinating, segmenting, targeting, set-up, testing, broadcasting, reporting and optimisation
- Lead the activation campaign management
- Run A/B tests of content and subject lines to increase open rates, clicks, CTRs and conversion
- Track and analyse results of tests and implement successful strategies
- Keep up to date with consumer trends and make sure the email strategy aligns with these trends
- Lead the reactivation strategy
- Lead the continuous development of the email capabilities including optimisation of templates and landing pages, personalisation and targeting – these are ready for a refresh!
- Monitor and analysing all email metrics and Google Analytics insights to improve email performance
- Collaborate with wider marketing team to maintain brand messaging and campaigns
- Manage the transition of email tools
Supporting our website along with the digital team.
- Devising strategies & conversion tests to drive online traffic to the eCommerce website
- Collaborating with internal teams to create landing pages and optimise user experience
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Experience in digital marketing, eCommerce, startups & purpose-led brands
- Experience with either Mailchimp or Klaviyo
- Preferred experience working in B2C Marketing and with product driven marketing
- Strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients
- Excellent written communication skills ideally with some experience in copywriting
- Attention to detail and accuracy a must
- The capacity to prioritise workload
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
Permanent/full time with flexible working benefits to suit family life. Role will predominantly based in our West London offices with working from home opportunities.
Please send your CV and a short introduction to Heather@mumandyou.com
Mum & You x